Saturday, January 07, 2006

We've Been Profiled

Our case profile is now up on MagazineLaunch.com. The direct link is:
http://www.magazinelaunch.com/article/articles/106/1/Washington-Gardener-Magazine-Case-Study.

This link is not yet live on the main page of the site but it be in a few days when their Jan. newsletter is released.

Looking it over - I'm pretty happy with the results. Gives aspiring publishers some genuine information, rather than a sugar-coated fantasy which is what I often see in many business/entrepreneur publications. Although it is not the most flattering photo I've ever taken - yikes! I guess I was going for "real dirt gardener" that day over a glamour shot. But it couldn't hurt to have some nice, posed studios shots down. One more thing to add to the growing "to do" list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...