Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Almost Breaking Even

I'm in the midst of layout for our May/June issue so am swamped with work - on top of that I have the monthly enewsletter to get out on Friday and a weekend trip to NY city (what was I thinking when I booked those broadway tickets months ago!). Feeling pretty good though. Have some fantastic article submissions going in on the 'Natives Plants' theme and in addition, we have sold enough advertising to almost cover the printing cost for this issue. That fact alone is a milestone for me and a definite reason to celebrate. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! And yeah, ain't that the way it is with big weekend plans?

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...