Saturday, July 01, 2006

July/August Issue Now Out

The July/August 2006 is now mailing and I have the advance copies to peruse. Here is the cover photo - a mophead hydrangea - which is one of my new favorites. This old-fashioned flower took a while to grow on me, but I've been converted. The issue contains a profile of Hydrangeas as well as articles on Victory Gardens, Desert Plants in DC's Climate, Attracting Butterflies with Native Blooms, The Old Stone House's English Garden, Create Room by Growing UP, Theme Gardens, Red, White & Bloom America's Garden, and Weed Watch: Canada Thistle. Have a great Independence Day holiday weekend! (No, it is NOT called "the 4th of July" - my latest pet peeve - I think I'm fighting a losing battle though - just need to let it go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...