Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bring on the carrots!

Happy Easter!

My niece, Lexie (pictured here), had a hopping good time at Easter brunch today. My other niece, Savannah, has a stomach bug so was not in the ear-wearing mood. She did manage to get outside for a rousing egg hunt though.

I came home to a squirrel totally clearing out one of my neglected corner leaf piles to build a nest up in one of my oak trees. That was a real Easter treat for me! Now, if only I can figure out how to train the rest of the neighborhood squirrels to do the same so my raking and yard cleaning chores will be minimized every spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...