Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Start Spreading the News


After hemming and hawing for weeks, I finally booked my 2x2 network ad with the MDDC Press Network. It started running this Monday in 101 newspapers throughout the DC-MD-DE area. It should be in all versions of the local Gazette newspapers today, so I can go pick up a copy later and see it in actual print.

I made the ad itself a response coupon design. That way I can have a direct test result of the ads effectiveness. I need 70 new subscribers from it to break even on the ad cost. Obviously, I'm hoping for better. We shall see. Repetition is the key to breaking through the jumble of marketing messages and I think this ad, coupled with the our recent radio and TV appearances will start to click in with a few people -- especially the "how do I subscribe" queries I get on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...