Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter Weekend!

Here is the online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 20 of yesterday's print edition in the Washington Examiner. You can find the Examiner in the many red street-boxes around town. I saved a screen capture of the listing as a JPG and posted it here -- which you can now click on to read at 100%.

On Saturday I'm planning to make both event #2 and #4 -- both are within walking distance of my home and both are eco-friendly home/garden tours. I'll have camera and business cards along although I have a strong feeling I'll be seeing the same neighbors and friends I run into all the time at local eco-events. After that I'm going downtown to see a few of the DC EnviroFilm Fest screenings.

Sunday is reserved for Easter with the family. The nieces will get spoiled rotten as usual and I will do my best to eat as many deviled eggs as I can. Despite such an early Easter this year, I did manage to get some decor up and today I get to bring out my "Happy Spring" bunny and set him out. I love that sign so much. I get giddy just thinking about it and the warmer days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...