Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Behnke Azalea Fest

Just a quick post to show a bit of the Capital Beltway Azalea Shows at Behnkes last weekend. I took these during the opening wine & cheese reception. Besides our booth, I saw Leaf-gro, the Beltsville Garden Club, Pogo Organics, the USDA, Four Seasons Garden Club, PG Master Gardeners, etc. What a wealth of garden experts whose brains are ripe to be picked!

The next two shows in this three-event series are:

~ The Flower Show, Friday, May 9th through Monday, May 12th

~ The Perennial Show from Friday, June 20th through Monday June 23rd

Please mark that in your calendars and plan to stop by both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...