Monday, March 23, 2009

First Lady of Gardening

I knew the big White House edible garden news was breaking soon and should have figured they'd pick the first day of spring. I was so wrapped up though in in the Washington Home & Garden Show preparation and spending 50 hours there over this weekend, I hardly had a chance to sit back and digest it all before the press calls and emails started to stream in. I'll be digging out from under those for next few days. Meanwhile, I wish the First Family much fun digging in to their first garden.

Pictured here: First Lady Michelle Obama works with kids from Washington's Bancroft Elementary School to break ground for a White House garden. The White House / Joyce N. Boghosian.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:26 AM

    Wow....nice blog
    Thanks for sharing the informative with us..
    cheer

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...