Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch Me, If You Can

I'll be flitting around at these event and more. Follow me on Twitter.

Fri 5/15 7:15pm Screening and discussion panel of The Garden at Landmark E Street

Sat 5/16 9am-3pm Green Spring Gardens' Spring Garden Day

Sun 5/17 11am-5pm Taste of Wheaton

Sun 5/17 1-5pm Shepherd Park Garden Tour

Sun 5/17 2-4pm Takoma Hort Club Plant Exchange

Mon 5/18 7:30-10pm Silver Spring Garden Club's talk on "Mosses in the Garden"

If you catch me, feed me a Pepsi Throwback so I can refuel.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:15 AM

    Wow.. i like gardening..nice blog
    Thanks for sharing..@@

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...