Thursday, March 11, 2010

Escape this weekend's Rainy, Gray Days at the Wash Home & Garden Show

The Washington Home & Garden Show is turning 50 this year! (Accept no substitutes!) There are many new features including townhouse yard landscape displays and several new exhibitors and speakers.

You can see me there in booth #226 and I am offering a show special of $2 off new Washington Gardener Magazine subscriptions placed at the show. You can also renew, order gift subscriptions, buy the current (Winter) issue, and stock up on any back issues you may have missed. I'll have free seed packs with every purchase, while supplies last.

Also, I'll be giving a talk on Pruning ER at 5:00pm on Saturday at the main stage. Bring your post-blizzard pruning questions. We'll mourn over our lost plants and give each other pep talks. Spring is almost here!

Download a $3 discount coupon for coming to the show on Friday, print it out from a link here: http://washingtonhomeandgardenshow.com/visitorinfoNEW.html.



2 comments:

  1. G'morn ~ I spied you at Hartwood Gardens.

    We are having our first Maryland blog lady gathering on April 17 for a luncheon ... I'd love to have you join us. Ladies are coming in from all over USA.

    Details ~ blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com

    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marydon, April-June I'm booked up on all weekends so will have to miss it, but am definitely interested in any future events and the group. I'll send you a direct email.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...