Friday, April 02, 2010

Here Mousie, Mousie




Could you take a few seconds to nominate our Washington Gardener Magazine's blog:

Washingtongardener.blogspot.com for a Mouse and Trowel Award?
Please put us under the "Best Blog by a Company" category
go to: http://bit.ly/ae9FzD
or http://mouseandtrowel.org/2010-nominations/

Finalists will be announced on May 1 and we hope to make the cut. Then we'll be back to ask for you to vote for us in the finals. We'll be running against some really big, well-funded corporate blogs and I knew we are true underdogs in this, but I hope to at least crack the top 3.

BTW are there other local DC-region garden bloggers out there who are looking to win a Mousie? Drop me a line inour Comments section as to which category you are running under and your blog address and I'll be happy to nominate you too.

2 comments:

  1. Gotcha! And I put in a vote for the photo contest winner post as post of the year. Just 'cause it's something I look forward to every year.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...