Thursday, March 10, 2011

Discount Coupon for Washington Home & Garden Show

The 51st Annual Washington Home & Garden Show is this weekend -- Friday, March 11 - Sinday, March 13 at the DC Convention Center. The location is easy to get to via metro, bus, bike, or walking. Parking at the surface lot nearby on H Street is easy as well.

Here is a link for a DISCOUNT COUPON for $3 off the Friday entry fee.

Washington Gardener Magazine will be in Booth #514 alongside Jentz Prints (my brother's antique print business.) Come by and see us! I'll have current and back issues for sales, as well as signing up new subscribers, gift subscriptions, and taking renewals.

In addition, I'll be speaking at 5:00pm on Saturday, March 12 on the main stage. My topic is "Urban Gardening Challenges." Every year it tickles me pink that I have a few returning "fans" who come especially to see me talk. I hope to see them again this go-round along with many new faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...