Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Video Wednesday: Montmorency Falls

 

Montmorency Falls in Quebec, Canada. I was there last week for the Garden Writers Association annual meeting. The falls are 98 ft higher than Niagara and can be accessed from the bottom by cable car or staircase. I shot part of this looking down over the falls from the suspension bridge the spans over it.

We had a great time visiting gardens in and around Quebec City. I will be sharing several albums of photos from the trip on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...