Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Video Wednesday: RootingDC

Rooting DC-2014 PKG from DC Intersections on Vimeo.

The 8th annual RootingDC conference is coming at the end of February and registration will soon be open, so I thought I'd share a video overview of last year's conference created by District Wire News.

Washington Gardener Magazine has been a proud partner since the start of RootingDC and will be involved once again this year.

Note that registration is free and open to all. The programming is focused on aspiring urban gardeners who are looking to grow their own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...