Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Balmy Bloom Day!



It is Garden Blogger's Bloom Day again! On the 15th of each month, we gardeners with blogs share a few bloom photos from our gardens. Here is the Mid-Atlantic USA (USDA zone 7) on the DC-MD border, we have had a mercifully mild fall and December has been especially mild. After two very punishing winters we deserve it!

My Helleborus niger 'Josef Lemper' is looking great (see above) and I also have many marginally hardy plants as well as summer annuals blooming away as well. They include Dianthus, Salvia, Calendula, and Zinnia.

What is blooming in your garden today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...