Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Oodles of Flower and Garden Photos

Like the photos I occasionally post here? See many more photos from the recent local garden events I attend posted at the Washington Gardener Facebook Page: 

Recent albums include:
• Georgetown Garden Tour 2017
• Maryland House and Garden Pilgrimage 2017: Westminster, MD/Carroll County
• Falls Church VA House and Garden Tour 2017
• McCrillis Gardens
• Historic Takoma House and Garden Tour 2017
• DuPont Gardens in Delaware
• Tulip displays at the Dutch Ambassador’s DC residence
Click on the PHOTOS tab - then select the ALBUMS.

By the way, if you like this photo or ANY photo you see on this blog, in our Washington Gardener Magazine, Twitter feed, Instagram stream, etc., and want to purchase it. Please contact me at 301.588.6894 or KathyJwntz - at - gmail - dot - com. I have sold a few photos so far just randomly. One to a real estate agent for a postcard promotion. Another to an area calendar.


If the photo in our publication was not taken by me, I'm happy to put you in direct contact with the original photographer. Our interns as well as past staff shutterbug, Drena J. Galarza, have taken some wonderful shots for us as have Dan Weil and our other freelancers.

Note: Any photo seen in our publications -- online or in print -- require our reprint permission to use them elsewhere. At a minimum we ask you to credit Washington Gardener and to link back to our web site. Our prices are very reasonable and in many cases we will allow photo use in exchange for non-monetary compensation.


I hear horror stories about stolen images popping up all over the web and I understand that is the nature of the Internet beast. It is also why I post low-res images to this blog and our other online outlets. Almost all the photos you see from us have high-res and alternate versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...