Sea Holly, Featherbells, Poison Ivy Myths, and much more in June 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine
The June 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
· Eryngium: Growing Sea Holly
· A Visit to the Sarah P. Duke Gardens
· Your Garden Task List
· Create a Vintage Garden Look with Bulbs
· Native Featherbells
· Handy Garden Claw Weeders
· Sourcing Local Flowers with Ellen Frost
· DMV Gardening Events Calendar
· Scratching Poison Ivy Myths
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the July 2017 issue are due by July 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm