Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Video Wednesday: Seed Exchange - Brookside 2018



The 13th Annual Washington Gardener Seed Exchange took on Saturday, January 27, 2018 at the Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, MD. Seed Exchange attendees trade seeds, exchange planting tips, hear expert speakers, and collect goody bags full of gardening treats.

If you missed it, you can still join us for the next Washington Gardener Seed Exchange on Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Green Spring Gardens in Fairfax, VA. Details and registration information is at:  
http://washingtongardener.blogspot.com/2017/12/seed-exchange-registration-now-open.html

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I really enjoyed the Seed Swap and have already adopted several of the suggestions for organizing seed packets given by one of the speakers. Among the many seeds I came home with were seeds for a Paw Paw tree - how neat is that? The 15% discount from the Gift Shop was a very nice touch- Thank you Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us and hope your PawPaw trees are a success!
    - KJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seed market is a very nice idea. I often have seeds to give. It is a pity that they would be wasted. Currently, I have seeds of marigold for donation like this: https://gardenseedsmarket.com/french-marigold-petite-orange.html If anyone wanted, I have 50 g of seeds. I invite you to contact me. A very nice blog. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...